What if you decided not to spend your tax refund?
This year, many taxpayers are expecting smaller refunds than in years past. So what do you do if you’re one of them? Some people might suggest using the money to buy furniture or a new car. But what if you decided not to spend your refund?
There are a number of things you could do with the money instead. You could save it for a rainy day, use it to pay off debt, or invest it in a savings account or a 401(k). You could also use it to take a vacation or to celebrate a special occasion.
Whatever you choose to do, just be sure to think it through carefully and make the best decision for you and your family.
- UK Finance Ministry Tightens Grip on Crypto: Draft Rules for Regulation Released – Very Useful
- Australia Ditches British Monarchy: Bank Notes Get a New Look – Very Useful
- Maximizing Your Crypto Gains: A Guide to Tax Deductible Crypto Losses – Very Useful
- ChatGPT Boosts Real Estate: Agents Adopt AI for Listing Writing – Very Useful
- Is the stock market open on Monday for MLK Day 2023? – Very Useful