Bitcoin’s surge has pushed the crypto market cap to an all-time high of $1.19 trillion. This is the highest it has been since June, as bitcoin’s rally of 70% has helped increase the overall market value. Despite the industry facing a regulatory crackdown, the increase in crypto wealth is still notable.
The market cap for digital assets has surged to $1.19 trillion, according to data from CoinMarketCap. The figure stood at about $800 billion at the beginning of 2023, with Bitcoin’s share of the overall market rising amid the surge.
Bitcoin’s so-called dominance hit a nine-month high of 45.5% last month as the cryptocurrency posted its best quarterly performance in two years and turned into one of the top-performing major assets in the world.
Bitcoin has historically had a good month of April, with the rally continuing in most cases. In the past 10 Aprils, Bitcoin has gained in six of them, averaging a return of 17%. This data is according to Matrixport.
- Cryptocurrency regulations approved in EU parliament – Check Latest News
- “Bitcoin’s Price Drop Causes Crypto Stocks to Plummet”
- Cryptocurrency exchanges face headwinds even as crypto value rises
- XRP Market Cap Surges: $8.8B Inflow!
- “Unlocking Crypto Adoption: How Shapella Holds the Key to Mainstream Success”