According to finder.com’s latest reports on bitcoin and ethereum predictions, the product comparison site polled 56 specialists in the fintech and cryptocurrency industry to gauge their thoughts on future regulation of crypto exchanges.
The experts predict that virtual currency trading platforms will be regulated, but not until 2025 or 2030. When regulation does occur, 76% of Finder’s panelists expect the trading platforms to be treated similarly to traditional financial institutions.
87% of Finder’s Fintechnologists believe that the price of Ethereum will exceed $1,000 in 2018. This is in line with recent predictions by other industry experts.
- UK Finance Ministry Tightens Grip on Crypto: Draft Rules for Regulation Released
- Australia Ditches British Monarchy: Bank Notes Get a New Look
- Maximizing Your Crypto Gains: A Guide to Tax Deductible Crypto Losses
- ChatGPT Boosts Real Estate: Agents Adopt AI for Listing Writing
- Is the stock market open on Monday for MLK Day 2023?