clear on Ford’s earnings call Wednesday, pressing executives on when the company will improve its margins.
Ford’s earnings call was a stark contrast to that of rival GM.
While GM boasted about their impressive margin growth, Ford executives were grilled by Wall Street about when they will improve their profit margins.
Investors are growing impatient with Ford’s slowness in structurally improving its profit margins. Goldman Sachs analyst Mark Delaney wrote in a new client note that a key focus of investors will be on Ford’s ability to improve its structural margins while also profitably transitioning towards secularly growing EV and ADAS [advanced driver assistance systems] related products.
The Street made its concerns he clear on Ford’s earnings call Wednesday, pressing executives on when the company will improve its margins.
- UK Finance Ministry Tightens Grip on Crypto: Draft Rules for Regulation Released
- Australia Ditches British Monarchy: Bank Notes Get a New Look
- Maximizing Your Crypto Gains: A Guide to Tax Deductible Crypto Losses
- ChatGPT Boosts Real Estate: Agents Adopt AI for Listing Writing
- Is the stock market open on Monday for MLK Day 2023?