the broader market, it’s no wonder that some investors are looking to speculative stocks in the S&P 500 for potential upside. But don’t forget that value stocks are still in control, and there are big opportunities in this space.
According to an Investor’s Business Daily analysis of data from S&P Global Market Intelligence and MarketSmith, five stocks in the S&P 500 Pure Value index — including Dish Network (DISH), Centene (CNC) and CVS Health (CVS) — are all expected to jump at least an additional 25% this year. So if you’re looking for potential upside, don’t forget the value stocks.
Nigel Green, CEO of DeVere Group, believes that investors should avoid the ‘buy everything’ approach, as there will be big winners and losers. Instead, they should concentrate on high-quality, profitable companies which can consistently maintain or steadily grow margin.
- UK Finance Ministry Tightens Grip on Crypto: Draft Rules for Regulation Released
- Australia Ditches British Monarchy: Bank Notes Get a New Look
- Maximizing Your Crypto Gains: A Guide to Tax Deductible Crypto Losses
- ChatGPT Boosts Real Estate: Agents Adopt AI for Listing Writin
- Is the stock market open on Monday for MLK Day 2023?