National Security Advisor Susan Rice and Treasury Secretary Jack Lew.
In a statement to CoinDesk, an administration official said that the release was meant to serve as a warning to investors about the risks of cryptocurrencies.
“This is a tough year for digital currencies,” the official said.
The official added that the White House is concerned about the various collapses that have taken place in the cryptocurrency market in the past year.
- UK Finance Ministry Tightens Grip on Crypto: Draft Rules for Regulation Released
- Australia Ditches British Monarchy: Bank Notes Get a New Look
- Maximizing Your Crypto Gains: A Guide to Tax Deductible Crypto Losses
- ChatGPT Boosts Real Estate: Agents Adopt AI for Listing Writing
- Is the stock market open on Monday for MLK Day 2023?