Ziglu, a British cryptocurrency business, is seeking a cut-price sale after a takeover by Robinhood fell through last year. The company, which offers crypto trading to thousands of customers, is reportedly in the process of hiring investment bankers to oversee the sale.
The company is Ziglu and they are in the process of hiring investment bankers to oversee their sale. The sale is in response to a takeover by Robinhood that fell through last year. Ziglu is a cryptocurrency business that offers crypto trading to thousands of customers.
Ziglu is seeking £2m in investment to keep the company afloat until a sale can be agreed. The company recently announced plans to suspend some services to reduce costs, including a decision not to take on new customers for several months.
Ziglu, the online art and collectibles marketplace, is said to be in talks with a number of potential buyers, including Robinhood, the online stock brokerage. The company was on the brink of a $170 million takeover by Robinhood last year, but the price was reduced and the deal was eventually abandoned in February. Ziglu founder Mark Hipperson left the company around the same time.
Check Latest Update
- Cryptocurrency regulations approved in EU parliament – Check Latest News
- “Bitcoin’s Price Drop Causes Crypto Stocks to Plummet”
- Cryptocurrency exchanges face headwinds even as crypto value rises
- XRP Market Cap Surges: $8.8B Inflow!
- “Unlocking Crypto Adoption: How Shapella Holds the Key to Mainstream Success”